Ir al contenido principal

"That´s me"

Hello!
My name is Myriam and I study Infant Education on the University because I love children and I think it´s a beautiful job. I am tall and thin and I have long straight, brown hair. My eyes are brown and I am light-skinned. I consider myself cheerful, absent-minded, chatty and stubborn. My friends say I am funny, nice and generous and my parents and sisters think I am responsible and careful. I like a lot dancing, laughing, staying with my friends and my family, and watching movies. I enjoy travelling whit my family. I like eating chocolate and pizza. I hate lies and cheating people. I am afraid of bees. I am happy when I achieve my goals. I would like to learn playing the piano and to speak many languages. My dream is to finish my studies and be able to work whit children.

https://youtu.be/hBdWDcY3fEw 

Comentarios